Category: Latest Posts
- First Cooking Class: Roti & Kurma Thank you to everyone who joined us at Mrs. Janaki’s cooking class. The Roti and Curry class was a lot of fun. Special thanks to Mrs. Janaki Barakam for providing the ingredients and the expertise and to Mrs. Kari Degrandpre for the wine.
- On September 25, 2018, Dr. Robert & Nenita Fry generously seeded our first endowment, the Montessori Families Endowment Fund. In 52 years of operation, this is the school’s first endowment and we are so thrilled to be able to facilitate the use of these funds to educate Montessori students at the Montessori School of Huntsville…. Continue Reading »
- Thank you Jane R. Parks Memorial Grant Foundation & Master Gardeners of North Alabama, Inc. for awarding a generous grant of $800 toward the renovation of MSH’s Kathy O’Reilly Memorial Garden. We are both honored and humbled to receive funding from the foundation for the third year. Your support helps further our mission and develops in the… Continue Reading »
- A HUGE thanks to everyone who came out to support Montessori School of Huntsville! We loved seeing everyone mingling and getting to know each other within our community. We couldn’t have chosen a better atmosphere to host our public event, thank you Straight to Ale Brewery! Your support keeps us going, we hope you had as… Continue Reading »
- Join us in celebrating the International Day of Peace September 21st is The International Day of Peace. To commemorate this day and honor Dr. Maria Montessori’s vision and work for Peace Education, the Montessori School of Huntsville will hold a guided meditation presented by a member of The Heartfulness Institute, a global organization that spreads… Continue Reading »