“Free the child’s potential, and you will transform him into the world.”
The Montessori School of Huntsville (MSH) is an independent, nonprofit school that provides a loving learning environment for toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary children through the eighth grade. Campuses are located in South Huntsville (18 mo. through 8th grade) and Hampton Cove (18 mo through kindergarten).
At MSH, learning is an exciting process of discovery that helps children develop concentration, motivation, self-discipline, and independence.
“Education is acquired not by listening to words, but by experiences in the environment.”
The Montessori School Huntsville is a Full Member of the American Montessori Society and holds SAIS–SACS accreditation.
- Genuine Montessori school legitimized by SAIS and seeking AMS accreditation.
- 100% of our classrooms have at least one certified teacher in each classroom. 100% of our teachers and staff are annually proactively involved in their professional development.
- Offer a variety of enrichment opportunities outside the protected work period.
- Outdoor Learning Environment
- Teachers & Staff interact with children in ways that are deeply respectful and support their development in ways that are appropriate to the children’s ages and levels of independence.