- For the latest news in all things MSH, take a look at our most recent Newsletter: Fall 2018 Newsletter
- Our Brews-to-Benefit with the International Crane Foundation at Straight to Ale on 19 November 2018 is just around the corner. Join us for a good time with games, trivia, a silent auction and loads of good company. Especially if you are there. Silent Auction Here is a peek at some of the silent auction items… Continue Reading »
- Come be a Citizen of the World at the Montessori School of Huntsville’s Multicultural Festival! MSH students, alumni, and their families are invited to experience cultures from around the world Saturday, April 7 from 10:00-1:00. Light refreshments from around the globe will be served. $30 suggested donation per family, $10 per person. Donations accepted… Continue Reading »
- First Cooking Class: Roti & Kurma Thank you to everyone who joined us at Mrs. Janaki’s cooking class. The Roti and Curry class was a lot of fun. Special thanks to Mrs. Janaki Barakam for providing the ingredients and the expertise and to Mrs. Kari Degrandpre for the wine.
- On September 25, 2018, Dr. Robert & Nenita Fry generously seeded our first endowment, the Montessori Families Endowment Fund. In 52 years of operation, this is the school’s first endowment and we are so thrilled to be able to facilitate the use of these funds to educate Montessori students at the Montessori School of Huntsville…. Continue Reading »