Skip to content
- The classroom environment is always being adapted to meet the needs of the students.
- Students are encouraged to learn out of natural curiosity.
- Children participate in inquiry – based learning and gaining independence through trial and error.
- Instruction is given in multi-age groups – 18 months – three years, 3–6 years, 6–9 years, 9–12 years.
- Children learn best by touching and manipulation in uninterrupted blocks of time.
- Everyone learns from one another and everyone contributes.
- Each student’s learning plan is unique to them with an emphasis on using all five senses.